Tanzanite engagement ring in rose gold with diamonds. Double gallery cushion cut tanzanite ring women
* Cushion cut engagement ring with Natural Lavender Blue Tanzanite. Beautiful color- vibrant and saturated.
* 14k Rose gold Blake diamond setting, no nickel, allergy safe.
* Accented white diamonds, SI1/H, round brilliant cut, very sparkling.
* The ring can be made in 14k or 18k yellow gold, white gold, or Platinum.
* All stones are natural, conflict free.
* Certification is available upon request before the ring is shipped.
* Resizing is free
* Excellent Anniversary gift for wife, 50th birthday gift for wife
* Ready to ship
* Matching band can be ordered here
If you like this ring, please press "Pin it" button on the right of your screen. Thanks!
* Due to supply fluctuations, the weight of the sapphire may vary +/- 0.2ct
We strongly recommend to select Express Shipping option at check out. Free shipping option covers UPS Standard with tracking number and signature on delivery. Express shipping covers UPS NEXT DAY DELIVERY with tracking, signature and insurance.
Tanzanites were discovered in Tanzania in 1967 and brought to the gem market by Tiffany&Co as more affordable version to Kashmir blue sapphires. Tanzanites have a hardness of 7 on Mosh scale, that make them practical enough for everyday wear.
Tanzanites are December birthstone. They are believed to bring harmony in relationship and success in life:)
Although the most sought after color of Tanzanites is deep violet blue, similar to Royal blue sapphires, they come in variety of lighter hues in lilac, lavender or mint green color, or sometimes in combination of the above. It makes them unique and their popularity grows fast among non-traditional brides.
Tanzanites have to be worn with care. They are not easy to scratch, but banging or dropping a tanzanite, could make it crack. We also suggest avoiding using ultrasonic cleaning. Professional cleaning with vapour steam gives the best results.
We have been working directly with a well known Tanzanite source for over a decade, and would be happy to fulfil a custom order for almost any size/color/cut of ethically sourced tanzanites.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jun 7, 2023
Jan 23, 2022
Quality was as expected!!! Was exactly what i was hoping for!!! Seller was in contact with me when needed! Definitely 10/10! Highly recommend!!! My fiance loved the ring!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!
Dec 13, 2021
This ring is absolutely beautiful, I’m obsessed with it! Do yourself a favor and support this shop, the quality of their products is incredible!
Jul 21, 2021
This ring is exquisite! It exceeded my expectations on every level!